Deviant Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rinko - 33 Chanter

3 posters

Go down

Rinko - 33 Chanter Empty Rinko - 33 Chanter

Post by Rinko Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:11 pm

1. Name: Rinko a.k.a Dan

2. Age: 23

3. Previous MMORPG Experience: FFXI 64 Brd/Whm, 72 Thf/Nin (01 till WoW) WOW: 70 Mage, 70 Shaman, 75 Death Knight, 70 Paladin. didnt stay long after wrath launch. (release till Aion) other random MMOs: Lotro, Lineage 2, Age of Conan, Star Trek Online, Warhammer Online. Played these for awhile but didnt stay due to friends wanting to return to wow.

4. Deviant Demise Event times are as Follows: Monday - Thursday 7:15pm - 9:30pm EST. How often would you be able to attend events?: Id like to say whenever there is one, but since im in the military probably whenever I have time which shouldnt be to hard to make.

5. Do you have a Microphone?: Yes I have a logitech headset/mic

6. Are you able / willing to use Ventrilo for Events?: Vent Vet.

7. Are you more PvP or PvE oriented as a player?: PvE if I had to pick, but im a support player so id do whats needed in any situation.

8. Previous Legion(s) and why you left: Exitialis - Azphel - Leadership left 1 week into launch and kinda just went down from there with others leaving even after trying to recover.

9. Link to your Aion Online Character Page: http://na.aiononline.com/livestatus/character-legion/search?charID=131953&serverID=12

10. Planned Stigma & Stat Spec at 50: Oh god I havnt been on my chanter for so long I cant remember hold on.
http://www.aionarmory.com/stigmaCalc.aspx?id=11#1224:1223:1201:1324:1337:1230:1218:1234

11. Tell us a bit about yourself, why are you switching to Aion from another MMO (if applicable), why are you interested in Deviant Demise?: Well I wasnt playing any MMO recently because I just recently finish school down in florida and am now allowing myself to return to Aion. I saw your post and liked the dedication to skill, helping others that arnt extremly good instead of throwing them away like most people do. I have been in many legions where drama is huge part I am looking for a drama free enviroment, place to have fun, and etc..

12. If up is down and apples taste like oranges where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?:
We arnt going anywhere we are so drunk we think that we are flying because the tilt-o-wheel is crazy fast which has our brains even more scrambled then already. the hand basket is your girlfriend's purse in which your throwing up in.
What Deviant Demise member Referred you to this forum to apply? (If applicable): N/A
Rinko
Rinko
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Rinko - 33 Chanter Empty Re: Rinko - 33 Chanter

Post by leprekan Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Hiya Rinko,

I will try to find you in game to chat and get you on vent. So if you get a whisper from a Leprekan or a Leprekanxxxxxx you know why.

My main question to you is. Is this your main?

leprekan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinko Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:25 pm

Yes it is I originally was an elyos ranger on azphel until a bunch of my legion friends and rl friends decided to reroll asmodian on the server and as I began playing my chanter I had to stop due to having to leave for military reasons.
Rinko
Rinko
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by leprekan Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:47 pm

I am typically in game from 6 central till my eyes start to bleed. So If I don't find you first send me a whisper or Auramyst a whisper.

As to the military and not being on a set schedule. You will get a long great with Kutsuri. He is stationed in Japan and gone for weeks at a time because of N Korea.

leprekan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz22 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:00 am

Woot to recruiting military dudes! pirat
Jazz22
Jazz22
Deviantly Devious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content