Deviant Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sluggz

2 posters

Go down

Sluggz Empty Sluggz

Post by Sluggz Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:23 pm

1. Name: you could just call me Aaron.. or Sluggz, up to you.

2. Age: 26

3. Previous MMORPG Experience: Dabbled with WOW but nothing serious, I've tried Fallen Earth, Star Trek Online, Champions Online but never really liked them so it was brief. Aion is the first MMO I've truelly enjoyed. Was more of a console person untill Aion.

4. Deviant Demise Event times are as Follows: Monday - Thursday 7:15pm - 9:30pm EST. How often would you be able to attend events?: I'm usually out the door around 9 to go hang out with the girl friend for a little... But I would always be around untill then and of course the days when I don't go see her aswell.

5. Do you have a Microphone?: It's somewhere around here I'm sure I'll find it or purchase a new one.

6. Are you able / willing to use Ventrilo for Events?: Yes.

7. Are you more PvP or PvE oriented as a player?: PVE as of now, but would really like to become PVP oriented.

8. Previous Legion(s) and why you left: Nothing serious, small ones that dismantle and provide no help.

9. Link to your Aion Online Character Page:
http://na.aiononline.com/livestatus/character-legion/search?serverID=4&charID=516896

10. Planned Stigma & Stat Spec at 50: I currently have no clue and still doing research on the subject.

11. Tell us a bit about yourself, why are you switching to Aion from another MMO (if applicable), why are you interested in Deviant Demise?:
Who ever I talked to (sorry for forgetting your name, agreed on a test run to see if I liked it. Was Grouped up with a couple of people in the legion and I had a good time and ppl seemed friendly and I thought I could have fun with these ppl and learn a thing or two and I guess thats basically it.

12. If up is down and apples taste like oranges where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?: I still can't get through the part of apples tasting like oranges, a hand basket is the least of my worries.

What Deviant Demise member Referred you to this forum to apply? (If applicable):

Crying or Very sad idk, the legion message with the url.

Sluggz
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Sluggz Empty Re: Sluggz

Post by leprekan Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:19 pm

Pending your rename to Pink Power ranger

*APPROVED*

leprekan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum