Deviant Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unplayable

2 posters

Go down

Unplayable Empty Unplayable

Post by Nailbomb Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:31 am

Hey all, just writing to tell you guys that you may not be seeing me as often, at the very least till i can figure out what is going on with my lag issues. There is a server shutdown coming up later tonight, im hoping that this might fix it.

The last 2 days i have been unable to hardly move my toon, took me 10 minutes to get from the Broker to the teleporter in Panda. My toon takes 20 steps moves back 15. I have set my settings on the lowest i can get them and the problem continues, my connection seems good, i have logged other accounts in other mmos and it seems to be fine, i guess im clueless as to what is going on.

New computer needed, new connection, or its the server. Im the type of guy who usually throws a keyboard when stuff like this happens, Wink Im hoping everything will fix itself, and ill be back in the air in no time. Sorry i can't be of more help ingame atm, i really enjoy the Legion and the Game when things are working.

Just wanted to let you guys know what was up if you dont see me as often the next few days, i try my best to figure this out and be back asap.

Peace!
Nailbomb
Nailbomb
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Unplayable Empty Re: Unplayable

Post by leprekan Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:50 am

Don't worry as long as you remember that you owe me 10 million kinah per day that you are absent Smile

leprekan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nailbomb Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:52 am

Well im gonna try my hardest to get everything to work, just wanted to let everyone know why i may suddenly disappear, nothing pissed me off more than the other night when i on my way to Roah with you guys and couldn't even fly there, then got DCed.

I run a thing called Game booster, basically it just shuts down everything for you to help make gaming better. Well it has a game defrag option on it, so i had it look at Aion, i had 2471 frags. I defraged, and hopefully this might help.
Nailbomb
Nailbomb
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nailbomb Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Update.... Well got the lag issues all fixed on my computer, but last night my power supply went out, i have to take the computer to the shop on Monday morning.

I have installed Aion on my kids Emachine, but it can't really handle playing the game, sry i may not be able to help with seiges for awhile, will try to get my computer in/out of the shop asap..
Nailbomb
Nailbomb
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum