Deviant Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUPER STOKED FOR RIFT!! Wanna find a good home early in Rift!

2 posters

Go down

SUPER STOKED FOR RIFT!! Wanna find a good home early in Rift! Empty SUPER STOKED FOR RIFT!! Wanna find a good home early in Rift!

Post by Shifty Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:24 am

Deviant Demise Rift Application

1. Character Name: N/A My name is Ryan however. Buying the game after my paycheck goes in my account =] Which is tonight in about 2 hours or so

2. Age: 26

3. Timezone (EST, CST, PST): PST

4. Previous MMO experience: 5 years of WoW - about 3 months maybe of Aion.

5. Primary Spec (Please note you may be asked to spec something different situation to situation): Well from what I have been lookin at doing is a Sab/Hunter/Nightstalker til i hit 50 and then change out Nightstalk out for infiltrator. Also thinking about a mage or a Marksmen/ranger. Looks like around 30 is when u get to have a nice boost from points in the second talent tree

6. Are you more PvE or PvP oriented: In WoW i was more PvE oriented but I still did my share of pvp. I am looking to be more PvP focused in Rift with just PvE on the side for some random fun. I always game for whatever.

7. Do you have Team Speak AND are you able to use it for events: Yes I do. I have TS, Mumble, Vent, and Skype =]

8. Our schedule has yet to be determined for Rift as the game is still fresh, but we generally have events 3 nights during the week, starting around 8pm EST and lasting roughly 2 hours, and one event during the weekend that lasts two hours. Will you be able to attend a majority of our events?: Yes I would be able to attend a majority of the guild events.

9. Can you take criticism?: Does a bear shit in the woods? Yes I can. Everyone fails at some point. If you cant own up to your mistakes then you shouldnt make them to begin with imo. Just dont count me out cause I am just about to buy the game =P I am a very active player and love these games. It makes games like this 100 times better when you have a good group of people to play with =]

10. Who is your Daddy, and what does he do?: My Daddy is OG Triple OG and he Roflstomps for a living!! Just dont count me out cause I am just about to buy the game =P I am a very active player and love these games. It makes games like this 100 times better when you have a good group of people to play with =] Looking foward to hopefully destroying stuff with you guys in Rift!!

Shifty

Back to top Go down

SUPER STOKED FOR RIFT!! Wanna find a good home early in Rift! Empty Re: SUPER STOKED FOR RIFT!! Wanna find a good home early in Rift!

Post by Mark Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:07 am

When you find out what your toon name will be let us know here or contact us in-game so we can talk.
Mark
Mark
THE Deviant

https://deviant-demise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

SUPER STOKED FOR RIFT!! Wanna find a good home early in Rift! Empty Sounds good!

Post by Shifty McKnight Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:28 am

In the process of installing the patch!!! YAY!! Hahah. See you guys in a lil bit I hope =]

Shifty McKnight
Initiate

Back to top Go down

SUPER STOKED FOR RIFT!! Wanna find a good home early in Rift! Empty To good to be true.

Post by Shifty McKnight Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:39 am

Downloaded the game and installed in like 5min thought i got lucky. 2 hrs remaining on patch. hahaha swing and a miss.

Shifty McKnight
Initiate

Back to top Go down

SUPER STOKED FOR RIFT!! Wanna find a good home early in Rift! Empty Super slow patch download at the end.

Post by Shifty McKnight Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:37 pm

This is taking way longer than expected. Anywhere between 40min-7 hours. DL speed is in constant flux for some reason.

Shifty McKnight
Initiate

Back to top Go down

SUPER STOKED FOR RIFT!! Wanna find a good home early in Rift! Empty Re: SUPER STOKED FOR RIFT!! Wanna find a good home early in Rift!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down