Deviant Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift Application - Paxx

Go down

Rift Application - Paxx Empty Rift Application - Paxx

Post by Paxx Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:30 am

1. Character Name: Paxx

2. Age: 25

3. Timezone (EST, CST, PST): CST

4. Previous MMO experience: I'm a fan of the final fantasy franchise so played FF11 for a long time. I played FF14 too but it sucks and is boring so I decided to play Rift instead.

5. Primary Spec (Please note you may be asked to spec something different situation to situation): I played a tank for a bit, then a melee dps. Now i'm rolling Mage for AoE nuking EG with healing capabilities. So i guess healer + nuker

6. Are you more PvE or PvP oriented: Definately PvE but I don't mind PvP with a group

7. Do you have Team Speak AND are you able to use it for events: I do have TS but don;t use it often as it can bother others in my household when there watching tv, studying, ect. so i usually just listen in

8. Our schedule has yet to be determined for Rift as the game is still fresh, but we generally have events 3 nights during the week, starting around 8pm EST and lasting roughly 2 hours, and one event during the weekend that lasts two hours. Will you be able to attend a majority of our events?: Yes definately

9. Can you take criticism?: I don't give a damn how much shit you deal

10. Who is your Daddy, and what does he do?: Master Space Cowboy to a power of 5

Paxx

Back to top Go down

Rift Application - Paxx Empty Re: Rift Application - Paxx

Post by Mark Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:14 pm

Contact Bulwif in-game about this app. I will be around after 6pm est tonight.
Mark
Mark
THE Deviant

https://deviant-demise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down